The following information documents the Terms & Conditions
of our auctions. Please contact us with
any questions you may have.
Public Auction starts promptly at 9:00AM
Sunday Noon to 5:00PM, Monday 8:00AM to 5:00PM, NO PREVIEW THE
DAY OF AUCTION
Sealed bid first Friday of every month.
Bidder must provide a valid dealers license and on company letterhead party listed
as authorized agent
Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Friday 8:00AM to Noon.
Sale closes at noon.
Vehicles must be paid for by the following Tuesday.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Non- Dealers Must Pay Sales Tax
|Vehicles available at auction are subject to change,
vehicles may be added or deleted without notice.
|Purchases must be made with cash or certified funds.
|Bill of sales picked up by 4:00PM the day of the sale.
||$400 (refundable if no purchase is made)
||No Buyers Fee
|Lot Removal Fee:
||$10 per day if not removed by Friday of the auction week
||$400 bidder Deposit
RULES & REGULATIONS
- No deposit refunds until sale is over.
- No deposit refunds after 5:00PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Refunds will not be mailed.
- Refunds must be picked up by Friday the week of the sale.
- Vehicles must be paid for by 4:00PM the day of the sale. If not, vehicle sale will be defaulted and deposit will be forfeited.
- Vehicle sale will be defaulted and deposit will be forfeited if the bill of sales are not signed for and picked up by 4:00PM the day of the sale. Bidder deposit will be retained by Gary's Towing.
- All sold vehicles must be picked up by Friday of the sale week.
- Any persons caught tampering with the vehicles will be prosecuted by law.
Although information has been deemed reliable, Gary's Towing makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunities to make inspections prior to the sale. All items offered for sale shall be sold "as is", and all sales are final.
Announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over all web and printed matter. Vehicle deletions and additions are possible.